My name is Angel. It is nice to meet you.
— Angel the Arctic Fox
Angel, basically, is a replacement character for another one I failed to use: Aislinn the Arctic Wolf. She shows how she's a replacement by showing some hatred, but likeness towards Zion and she's sometimes very quiet.
Angel is 2'9" and weighs 60 lbs (27 kg). Her fur is a bluish-white hue, with cobalt blue eyes. Her muzzle has 3 tufts on each side, and has long hair (usually wears a bow and a headband.)
Angel usually wears a tan brown t-shirt, skinny jeans, and winter boots. She has braided-up hair, a holy water necklace, and a silver bracelet. He usually puts on a minimal amount of make up because she look good enough naturally. She also has a strap and holster for her scythe.
- Angel is a shy, but intelligent young woman. She may hate a certain few people, but she doesn't really mean much harm. Under that cold exterior is a caring friend/ally.
- She is also very, VERY petite. She always have high-class standards and proper etiquette everywhere she goes. She usually thinks her 'friends' are barbarians.
- She defends her friends when she needs to defend them. She otherwise stays out of the way or is the one being defended.
- She's doesn't talk about killing much...
Soul Manipulation - Angel was taught how to manipulate souls, even her own.
- Spiritual Flames - She taught herself how to use the souls of the evil undead and manipulate them into flames.
- Soul Shield - Angel uses evil souls to shield herself.
- Soul Puppetry - She controls her enemies' body by using her soul, but she has to be 10 feet near the target to actually do anything.
Intelligence - 10 -
Strength - 4 -
Agility - 8 -
Powers/Magic/Kinetics - 10 -
Skills - 9 -
Speed - 2 -
Combat Capabilities - 5 -
Stamina - 9 -
Overall = 64%
Items in PossessionEdit
- Reaper's Scythe - A traditional Soul Reaper's scythe for collecting souls.
- Silver Dagger - A dagger as a back up.
- Holy Water - A holy liquid used against demons.
- Necromancy Book - A book about different types of necromancy.
- She lets her guard down very easily.
- She is not physically string and relies on her weapons and brains more than her strength and speed.
- She is not at her fully potential yet.
- If she doesn't have her scythe or dagger, she's very weak.